WANTED: Pono BE Baritone uke

Liquidayno

Reaction score
I am looking for the Baritone version of the Pono solid body uke - anyone have one available for a great price? Would love koa or black, open to others.

The ukulele I mentioned is the only uke I am interested in buying.

Last edited:
I have a beautiful Kamaka tenor 2013 production date. Excellent condition with pickup. Asking 1200.00 dlls.

I have a beautiful Kamaka tenor 2013 production date. Excellent condition with pickup. Asking 1200.00 dlls.

This response to the OP seems either an attempt at humor, or evidence of Hanlon's Razor with regard to how For-Sale threads work here in the marketplace, and in either case appears to be in poor taste and out of place here on this thread.

I am not the forum police, however, I am offended by this seemingly insolent behavior.

But what do I know?

Last edited:
I've got one I'm willing to let go. And I live in Seattle, too. (I saw your previous post from a few months ago where you mentioned it and figured I was too late.) I think the universe wants you to have it.

PM sent

Jason

I have one as well- a 2015, as new and unplayed-just sold and set up by Kilin Reece, with a passive pickup in it. Really nice, but I'm diggin' my Kanilea right now I just got as well-

Thanks Tehillah and jasonlovesjazz! I'd love to see pictures and prices! Messages sent to you both.

Found what I needed, thanks again Jason! I appreciate it!

Top Bottom