College Football

Ha! Great game today. My wife was whining about Stanford’s lead, but I told her that ol’ ND would come through and take the day. And thay, of course, did.

Again, Great Game, ND,

Last edited:
A great day for a Buckeye in Badger country.... And having Ohio State demoralize Michigan's coach.... for the FIFTH consecutive time (!) makes a Number ONE ranking all the sweeter!

As an added thought, with "american" football being slower than baseball ( with commercials between nearly every play ), it made it easy to watch Premier League Football (soccer to the rest of the world). Watch a play, flip to PL for 90 seconds, check, flip back... !!

Last edited:
Well, I guess College Football’s over for 2019. At least until January. I enjoyed this season. Notre Dame did well, but USC not so much.

I guess I’m back to waitin’ for Lady's Beach Volleyball, ahhh, well . . . :eek:ld:

Good football game today. Navy beat Army. The Navy quarterback is outstanding! Army had great uniforms!

I really enjoyed the whole game while noodling my new tenor guitar. :eek:ld:

Well, USC lost the Holiday Bowl to Iowa, but it was a good game for a while. I quit watching a little into the third quarter. I hope the USC quarterback is okay — ahhh, well . . .

But Notre Dame and Iowa State today . . . :eek:ld:

Well, USC lost the Holiday Bowl to Iowa, but it was a good game for a while. I quit watching a little into the third quarter. I hope the USC quarterback is okay — ahhh, well . . .

But Notre Dame and Iowa State today . . . :eek:ld:

YES! IOWA stomped 'em! Weeeeee! Go Hawkeyes!

We watched the World Camping Bowl too. I always pull for Notre Dame they’re my favorite team. We really enjoyed the game and hope the Iowa State quarterback is okay. He’s a great passer - very accurate. There were some great passes and catches. :eek:ld:

Well, it’s gittin’ closer. I dunno when the first games are, but we’re awatchin’ Notre Dame, USC and mebbe Ariz. We like the Ducks too. My wife’s about given up on Nebraska.

Been a college football fan since my early teens. A lot has changed over the years. Went to a National Championship Team College my 1st and last years, was exciting. Actually went to the Sugar Bowl one year. Nose bleed seats but we had fun. A lot has changed. I have my favorites. There has been some shifts in that over the years depending upon who was coaching the team. While I have lived in Big 10 Country for 3 plus decades now I think the SEC is the strongest conference. Looking forward to the coming season. It hard on a Saturday though, quality time outside in the autumn--my favorite time of the year----or inside watching a game. It's a toss up :cool:

Ohio State got hot in the second half and beat Minnesota. Good game (if you like Ohio State). There sure were some big guys playing.

Lotsa slushy rain. I wonder if the bands performed. I usta hate to March in the rain.

Well, UCLA won, but between my wife’s Dodger game and me sleeping in my chair, I didn’t see much of it. No sweat — Notre Dame today.

We missed the USC game (bad info), but they beat San Jose State severely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom