College Football

Louisville is scary good. What a butt kicking so far.

Oh yeah? I didn't watch. I usually only watch west coast teams and a few others. I usta watch all day, but I ended up getting too cranky. Too much TV I guess.

Well, a really good game. Nebraska won, but Oregon played well too. Now NotreDame/MichiganSt. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Well, my wife and I gave up on Notre Dame and USC. We'll check back later maybe.

Well, it didn't get any better. A very disappointing day--Ahhh, well . . . :eek:ld:

Last edited:
My wife tells me that USC is playing Utah, but I'm busy with music. Maybe I'll catch some of it later. Saturday is the day for football anyway.

Well, I caught the second half, but fell asleep on the couch during the game. Anyway, USC lost. This has not been a good season for my teams so far. If things don't pick up, I'm gonna start watching golf or somethin'.
:eek:ld:

Last edited:
My wife tells me that USC is playing Utah, but I'm busy with music. Maybe I'll catch some of it later. Saturday is the day for football anyway.
:eek:ld:

It's been a more entertaining game than the snooze fest that is TCU vs SMU...

I was in Houston for a bit. Hot and muggy, hot and muggy. I was stationed in San Antonio and went to school (USAF) in San Angelo and Whitchita Falls. Now I live in SoCal a coupla miles from Disneyland.

Who ya watchin' today? I'm gonna watch Notre Dame at 1230, but USC already lost last night. I'll watch the Oregon Ducks later. We wanted to watch Nebraska but can't find it.

What does one call you? :eek:ld:

I've been out and about, but I'm hoping to catch the second half of the Florida vs. Tennessee game, and then the Houston vs Texas State game after that.

My name is William.

Well, heck, another Notre Dame loss to add to USC's. This is definitely not my season.

Well, we'll try Stanford/UCLA next. We like Stanford. //// Wow! The last 5 minutes or so was really exciting! Good game finally, though I slept through some of it.

I'm growing kinda tired of being a fan. I hope the season improves. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
///Friday night///
Washington stomped Stanford even before I fell asleep. :eek:ld:

///Saturday///
Notre Dame/Syracuse. Missed half of the first quarter. Good game so far. /// ND Won. The season improves!///
Nebraska/Illinois now, Nebraska ahead. ///Nebraska won///. The season improves more.
USC/ArizonaSt in the evening. USC was way ahead, so we turned it off. Then sleep overcame me. I guess they won. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Notre Dame/North Carolina State. Wow! Lotsa rain in NC! And lotsa people with just a shirt on in the stands! Brrr.
///Lightning! Game delayed during half time///. Well, what a game. They all looked miserable and so did the fans in all that rain. ND had some bad, bad luck.

Well, que sera, sera. On to USC/Colorado. /// USC won, and it was a good game.

Now, Washington State/Oregon. Washington's winning, but I like Oregon. Ahhh, we quit when it turned into a rout; I guess Oregon lost.

A pretty full day of football. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Weather in that game is crazy!

Watching Texas vs. OU while waiting for the Houston game to start. Going to be raining at the Houston game as wel.

Wow! The ND game was really somethin'. There were people in the stand in shirts sleeves! Coupla bad plays for ND -- too bad.

I'm watching USC now. :eek:ld: ///see post #34 -- I hate spellcheck!///

Last edited:
USC/Arizona game. USC won big. /// Nebraska/Indiana. Nebraska squeaked by /// Notre Dame/Stanford. Notre Dame lost -- again /// Pretty good day except for ND. Maybe this isn't their season.

I'm less than crazy excited about this college football season. It seems a little flat. :eek:ld:

Big football weekend....college and NFL. Texas A &M vs 'Bama on Saturday. Patriots vs Steelers Sunday.

I don't watch professionals, and my college teams are in trouble this year. I'm a fair weather fan, and I'm gittin' tired of watching them lose. :eek:ld:

'Bama, Georgia (can't get out of their on way), are my college teams. Pros:......BRADY'S BACK!!

Top Bottom