Recstar24

Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

https://app.box.com/s/rcwnsfvc15rj0uow6jr9ws5i8kvwbr3y

Looking to thin the herd, as its full of tenors and needs more baritones, lol. This is my 2nd Hoffmann and out of all my ukes, this one acoustically does some pretty special things. The bass and lower midrange punch is remarkable and it sings in the upper register with excellent clarity.

As you can see, it has two sound ports with no top sound hole, leaving a huge continuous top that has excellent resonance. The beveled edge adds comfort but also has acoustic benefits being a thinner top and more responsive. The bridge is a custom string through design, and neck joint being super strong also forms a nice visual flow from the maple sides smoothly into the maple neck. Below are the quoted details from my initial custom order:

5A Maple back sides and neck
old growth red cedar top
beveled top—includes top purfling and dual side port ebony binding
Gotoh UPT tuners
ebony head plate and fret board
M.O.P. logo and dot markers
ebony and maple custom string through bridge
oil varnish finish
hard case

Looking for $1600 with shipping included in cont. US.

It's a beautiful uke with some extremely well thought and executed design considerations, that's being sold for another Hoffmann but baritone in a ML style :) let me know if you have any questions or need specific pics.

Last edited:
Hi !
Build date ?
Mint consition ?

Thks
JB

Hi !
Build date ?
Mint consition ?

Thks
JB

Build completion date - early March 2016
Mint condition - yes. In exact shape from Jerry. No scratches dings dents or any strum marks whatsoever.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom