A little c Song

Moanin'

A little hard bop on uke. First recorded by Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers in the key of F minor.

Cu l8r

OK, I know this is a day late, but it was a busy couple of weeks, and I couldn't work on music stuff until yesterday. I'm trying to write an original for each of pa's challenges, and I know that I'm outside the deadline, so out of the drawing, but here it is anyway. :)

OK, I know this is a day late, but it was a busy couple of weeks, and I couldn't work on music stuff until yesterday. I'm trying to write an original for each of pa's challenges, and I know that I'm outside the deadline, so out of the drawing, but here it is anyway. :)

I'm adding a manfrog overlap day to these challenges so that should you wish to bring something along you can John. I am loving your original work! This is especially brill!

Last edited:
I'm adding a manfrog overlap day to these challenges so that should you wish to bring something along you can John. I am loving your original work! This is especially brill!

Thanks pa! I love the overlap. but I will try to be more timely next time... :)

Thanks pa! :) I'm really enjoying this series of challenges too. :) Do do do song is in progress.

The Koalas arrived while I was away, and were waiting on my desk when I got home. Thanks pa! :)

Top Bottom