My Brute

This is actually an addicting game. you create your own character; choose a color and gender and name, and you battle random people. you can level up and get dogs and bears and weapons and sign up for tournaments.

i had made an old brute but my password got lost, and theres no way of retrieving it, so make sure you remember it.

here is my brute; http://macattak.mybrute.com fight me and lvl up. if you want to battle my brutes name is Phread (pronounced like Fred)

enjoy!

Last edited:
dude, i want a wolf. the wolves IMO are better than the bear because they can do multi hits.

i think i might make another brute jajaja

all 3 of mine are lvl 7, well one is a little bit from lvl 7.

*edit* told you guys this is addicting huh? jajajaja

dude, i want a wolf. the wolves IMO are better than the bear because they can do multi hits.

me gots a panther, beats up all the wolves and bears^^

it is addictive! i'm level six now :shaka:

I hate you guys for introducing me to this game.

haha! So fun!

My brute is irvingjohn. I love the knife I have... I even fought someone who had a dog and still whooped on them with the knife.

I probably sound like a noob, theres probably much better weapons and stuff in store...

It says I have some kind of thunderpunch, how do i use it in battle?

Last edited:
I hate you guys for introducing me to this game.

haha! So fun!

My brute is irvingjohn. I love the knife I have... I even fought someone who had a dog and still whooped on them with the knife.

I probably sound like a noob, theres probably much better weapons and stuff in store...

It says I have some kind of thunderpunch, how do i use it in battle?

i'm gonna track you down tomorrow and beat you down! (your brute that is)

So yeah, I go into the arena and choose someone to fight... and the computer just fights for me? Is there any way I can control the fight? Or am I just stupid?

So yeah, I go into the arena and choose someone to fight... and the computer just fights for me? Is there any way I can control the fight? Or am I just stupid?

the computer fights for you man. i was slightly disappointed about that to start with but you soon forget! it gets reeeeally addictive after a few days

Top Bottom