"Go 2000's" contest. Prize: Mitchell MU-70 concert ukulele

Darn it! I was suposed to do a song, recorded it an all and it turned out to be from 97...damn im to old...

So Now I need to record another one. :D

Darn it! I was suposed to do a song, recorded it an all and it turned out to be from 97...damn im to old...

So Now I need to record another one. :D
If it makes you feel better, I recorded one this afternoon, got it all edited and ready to go... Then realized that I played it on my banjo, not my uke. Now I too have to pick a new one.

A couple of really great entries there, fellazzz.

Ok.. That ukulele has my name on it. No, seriously. Mitchell is my given name. So I clearly have to take a shot at it.

As my first entry, I have chosen a fresh new release from a singer/songwriter that really should be making wads of cash from his original songs.

This message, by Krabbers (2009)

As I said on YT, mega, ultra bonus points, Yopzzz.

McFly - "All About You" from 2005

Hey guys,

Here's my entry to John's contest. UK Comic Relief charity record from 2005. McFly's "All About You".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9ZIi3eoiY

Thanks for listening,
Anna

I think I might have an idea for my first entry. Prepare for Dave Matthews (once I get that webcam from Deach).

Great entries Dom, Anna, and Dirk.li

I'm going to hold you to that, Cap'n. Dave Matthews PLEASE!!!

Original post updated. 11 entries now, woot! Keep em coming.

And who knows, I might even enjoy it so much that I do multiple entries. We'll have to see about that one, but as Deach said, no more excuses!

Top Bottom