MyaMoe Specialty Wood Tenor

ukelady

Reaction score
757Front.jpg757Back.jpgIt is with great remorse that I must find a new home for this incredibly gorgeous ukulele and a few others.

Gorgeous mastergrade Myrtle body with maple trim, cutaway, K & K pick-up, hard case

Original cost was $2500, selling for $1900. Please add 4% if paying by PayPal.

I think this is one of the most stunning cutaway tenor ukes ever made by MyaMoe. It is in mint condition.

Here is the Uke Tracker page info,

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=757

Please pm me if you would like a sound file.

Ooh, I remember seeing this one on their site while browsing it. Spectacular wood indeed. Good luck with your sale, it must be tough parting with something like that!

Stunning!! a little unusual with what looks like a one piece top and back (haven't checked the uke tracker). Good luck with the sale

Ooh, I remember seeing this one on their site while browsing it. Spectacular wood indeed. Good luck with your sale, it must be tough parting with something like that!

It will be difficult .... but certain circumstances are more difficult at the moment!

I've always loved that uke! I think Char called it Homecoming Queen because the wood figure looked like a beauty pageant sash.

Best of luck with the sale. I'm sure it will go quickly.

Those of us who are blessed with beautiful Curry County Oregon (Northern California) Myrtle owe it all to Les Stansell. He makes guitars and ukuleles which are 1/4 scale of his flamenco guitars.

He has a website for his wood and his creations.

Top Bottom