Larrivee All Mahogany Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I originally had this instrument for sale back in October, 2016. I had a buyer for the instrument but I noticed that the bridge was starting to lift when I was packing it for shipping so I cancelled the sale at that time. I have now converted the bridge setup to a "string through top" since then. I do not believe the bridge will present a problem now with the string through top setup. Due to this imperfection, I am again offering this instrument for sale with the price considerably reduced to $350 which will include the same hard case and shipping within CONUS included.

This instrument is in as new condition with no cosmetic issues excepting the bridge lifting as noted above. It has nice low action with no buzzes and plays very easy. It has a very nice warm tone with plenty of volume and has very good sustain unlike most sopranos I have played.

Included is an Oahu arch top hardshell case shown in the photos, an upgrade from the zipper padded case originally furnished with the instrument. An Oasis humidifier is also included.

I am asking $350 shipped within the CONUS.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks a bunch for looking...!!!

IMG_0689.jpgIMG_0692.jpgIMG_0693.jpgIMG_0690.jpgIMG_0691.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking instrument with a great demo! Likely consideration if only it had friction tuners. Best of luck with the sale!

Someone is gonna steal a great ukulele. Good luck. I wish I had some extra cash right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom