For Sale: Lanikai LU-21 Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

sama

Reaction score
Hello! I am selling my Lanikai LU-21 soprano ukulele. The reason I am selling it is because I have not played it in a couple of years. I am including an electric tuner, capo, and a box of Martin strings (the old strings are still fine). I am asking for $50 for everything, plus shipping/handling. The only damages are very minor dings on the head which I have included a picture of. This is a great ukulele for beginners.

Thank you

IMG_2231.jpgIMG_2229.jpgIMG_2227.jpg

might be better off craigslisting it. selling something as your first post isn't exactly the best thing to do...

might be better off craigslisting it. selling something as your first post isn't exactly the best thing to do...

Like, nobody is going to trust this or people are going to judge me for only using this as a place to sell things? Should I go post in a few places, wait a few weeks and come back?!

if you haven't craigslisted it for that amount it might be worth doing... and what you mentioned, posting a couple then never coming back isn't uncommon.

if you haven't craigslisted it for that amount it might be worth doing... and what you mentioned, posting a couple then never coming back isn't uncommon.

Oh. Well I'm not looking to sell multiple ukuleles, hopefully this piques someones interest. I've played it for years and now I'm moving on. If it doesn't sell here, at least I tried?

I'm sure the OP is grateful for the advice. Now let's quit cluttering up the thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom