Guide to Campanella Fingerstyle

You put this up just in time for me. I've got strumming down okay and wanted to finger pick, but my books only have blah tunes. I have a tenor that sounds especially harp like and has a nice soft touch to it. I was able to download the pdf and I'll have some time to spend waiting for the drywall mud to dry between coats!

You're using PDF to drywall?? A practical man to be sure! At least it's good for something...

This is very generous, thank you! FB page liked (very much! :D).

Thank you so much! The Facebook page hasn't been up long so at the moment I'm just posting vids from my YouTube channel but I hope soon to make it the place to post tabs, especially exercises in fingerpicking.
Sorry for the late reply, haven't checked in here for a while. All the best,

Jon

Could some one put up a link to a demonstration of Campanella, or did I miss it? Something not too hard or fast but shows the style?

Last edited:
Thanks very much for this, will be having a good look at it after work! Subscribed to Youtube channel too!

Samantha Muir is also a very accomplished Campanella style player.

Fabulous resource Jon.

Thanks for uking.

Downloaded and printed! I need more ukulele books like a hole in the head, but hey...Swiss cheese is good! :cool:

Thank you!

I've only just found this thread of Jon's and it is leading to some interesting ukulele "doodling" by me while I get my head,and fingers round it all. During the 3 months of this lockdown here in the UK I think my fingerstyle playing has improved but I have only been playing what is my favourite music a mixture of US and UK folk music. Jon's tutorial on campanella has really got under my skin thanks Jon

Top Bottom