10 character limit

^ its not a job... its a lifestyle... mmmmhmmm

this is hard work... i must admit i am a amateur PW now... but this summer i will be off work.. 3 months.. and the opportunity to me to get my skills up will be there.. videos.. ukes.. PWing... maybe even from a beach depending on where i land! it was going to be seattle.. looks like maybe North Calie now..

this is hard work... i must admit i am a amateur PW now... but this summer i will be off work.. 3 months.. and the opportunity to me to get my skills up will be there.. videos.. ukes.. PWing... maybe even from a beach depending on where i land! it was going to be seattle.. looks like maybe North Calie now..
Maybe you could take a laptop to the beach and video yourself PWing and playing uke.

I thought I read you weren't gonna post until after 3 today. Huh?

Top Bottom