Any # Any b

pabrizzer

Reaction score
To finish off this series of challenges you can do any song in any sharp or flat key.
Please say in which key you are playing.
Finish in two weeks.

OK. I'll kick off with a little paoriginal in Bb. Had to play harp in first position as I didn't have an Eb harp handy so it's more rough and ready than usual.

And the 'same' song in 3/4 (or 6/8?) and key of C#.
Yes I resorted to a capo to get the chord melody as good as I could in one take.

Feel free to bring a # and a b...

Last edited:
A two chord song I found for Season 215, shifted up one fret to Ab/G#

Merry Christmas! A Bb sing-a-long :)

Last edited:
Chipper Guy (and the Frantic Hand) Original Song by John and Olivia Liebler

Howdy!
I started writing this song for Keith's Rock n Roll Season last Summer. I was on vacation with my family in Canada, and we noticed that the crosswalk signal guy in Canada seemed much happier in Canada than his American counterpart. And this was before the election :). And so the story of the Chipper Guy and the Frantic Hand was born. Then my computer crashed and I lost the work I had done on it. After I got home, I started trying to recreate it, but it took until now to succeed. All of the lyrics relate to something we said or did in Canada, but probably only in a way that we would understand. I set out to make it sound like an eighties pop punk song crossed as if it were written by Beck, and I'm pretty pleased with the result. :) It was also good to get the whole family involved. Olivia even wrote the verse she sings in French. And Jack nailed the bass part on his second take!

This one's in Bb, which is, amazingly, the key I imagined it in when I was making it up, so I knew I had to get it in this challenge. When is that gonna happen again? :)

Howdy!
I started writing this song for Keith's Rock n Roll Season last Summer. I was on vacation with my family in Canada, and we noticed that the crosswalk signal guy in Canada seemed much happier in Canada than his American counterpart. And this was before the election :). And so the story of the Chipper Guy and the Frantic Hand was born. Then my computer crashed and I lost the work I had done on it. After I got home, I started trying to recreate it, but it took until now to succeed. All of the lyrics relate to something we said or did in Canada, but probably only in a way that we would understand. I set out to make it sound like an eighties pop punk song crossed as if it were written by Beck, and I'm pretty pleased with the result. :) It was also good to get the whole family involved. Olivia even wrote the verse she sings in French. And Jack nailed the bass part on his second take!

This one's in Bb, which is, amazingly, the key I imagined it in when I was making it up, so I knew I had to get it in this challenge. When is that gonna happen again? :)

Killer! Nice to see the family involved too.

OK. I'll kick off with a little paoriginal in Bb. Had to play harp in first position as I didn't have an Eb harp handy so it's more rough and ready than usual.
My wife was across the room when I played your video. She asked who it was, said it was great!

Top Bottom