MYA-MOE Super Soprano Uke - KOA Traditon Model - Serial #511 - PERFECT CONDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

grownupboy

Reaction score
FOR SALE - MYA-MOE SUPER SOPRANO UKULELE - KOA (TRADITION MODEL)

I'm going to regret this but I have to let my beautiful MYAMOE koa uke go. It's Xmas and there's bills. You know how it is.

This is a super soprano instrument - Soprano sized body but a concert length neck for the crisp sound of a soprano uke with the extra playability of a concert size instrument.

This beautiful little uke is in perfect condition with no scratches or play wear. Non smoking house and I'm the only owner. The uke is made from solid koa with a mahogany neck and radiused ebony fretboard. Classic MYA MOE head plate (see pics) and Peghed geared tuners for easy tuning and excellent playability.

Like all MYA MOE instruments this one has a punchy attack but the koa has opened up and sounds warm and inviting. This is custom made uke by Gordon and Char of http://myamoeukuleles.com and is serial number 531. They are no longer taking custom orders for instruments so this is a rare little uke that you can enjoy for a lifetime.

Uke has been stored in a humidiy controlled environment and is in perfect condition in every way.

Comes with original hard shell case and a couple extra sets of strings as well as an Oasis uke humidifier for the long canadian winters.

Price is $750 CAD firm.
LOCAL PICKUP IN TORONTO ONLY!
myamoe-1.jpg
myamoe-2.jpg
myamoe-3.jpg
myamoe-4.jpg
myamoe-5.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, sorry about that! I misread the label... Definitely #531!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom