Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Season 251 - It's Showtime!

Great season and hosting! Lots of fantastic entries to go back to even later.

Wooooow! I can't believe it! Thank you, thank you, thank you Fred!! I'm very happy and a little shocked. All of you are awesome. I'm very proud, and for me is an honour your kind words.

A big Hug from Barcelona!

Finally had the opportunity to watch the wrap up Fred...outstanding, what a week! Oh, there were so many songs I wanted to do, so, so many. I grew up with musicals and Shirley Temple movies and just love 'em. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you Fred for the shout out too! It was good to finally play the entire song as I've messed around with that song for ages without playing the whole thing so, thank you for that. Happy Holidays to all!!!!

Some really great songs this week! It couldn't have been easy to pick the winners. Thanks for hosting a wonderful Season Fred and congrats to all who won.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    Just thought I would pass along the news to you all if you haven't already read that Seeso needs your thoughts and prayers. He has been diagnosed with colon cancer and is going into treatment soon. Its always nice to support those that have had a very big part in the UU community for a very long time.

Here is a vid of him singing a song that fits the theme this week.

Thanks very much! I had a great time recording that video, but Azalea is so damn beautiful and talented it was distracting!

Howdy Fred,
    I finally got to make some pancakes to enjoy with your fine Vermont maple syrup. Don't worry the cat didn't eat all of them! Thanks again!
    CheetoPancakes.jpg
    I've been told that the secret to playing the ukulele is to continue to play the ukulele even after you have been asked to stop.

www.ArtoftheCell.com
    My Ukulele Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Y...Io4q2PUVFeFoVQ

Thread Information