Season 251 - It's Showtime!

frisbee fred

Reaction score

Still a lot of good work left for Season 250. Don't start posting until after Midnight Hawaii time.

This Season is all about show tunes. It can be from any kind of show. Movie, TV, Broadway, regional theater, or a completely unknown show that you know about. Since there are shows about everything this is a wide open Season with many musical genres to choose from.

No limit on posts. Please mention the show the song is from and that its for Season 251. Only new videos, please. You have to watch the intro video to see the main prize though I think there will be a few other small prizes as well.

Have fun!

PLAYLIST

What a fantastic theme for a Season, Fred! This will be fab - u - lous! (And I think it's pretty cool, too.)

This will be a ton of fun to listen to. Looking forward to this week :)

Good one! I've narrowed my choices down to 50 or so!

Complete change of pace, Fred - and the possibilities are endless; most excellent!

Great theme. One TV show that I have loved in Boardwalk Empire, of its mix of
jazz and blues from the prohibition era. So many fine songs so if you want to
delve into that area a great resource which lists all the songs is Tunefind which lists
all of the songs used in all of the episodes, Here is the link.

Boardwalk Empire Songs

Tunefind will list all the music used in most popular TV programmes and also in the movies.
Hope that will help in finding songs that you like.

And we're off! Great start to the Season, Pa. I'll be putting all of my comments on the videos on youtube.

Great theme. One TV show that I have loved in Boardwalk Empire, of its mix of
jazz and blues from the prohibition era. So many fine songs so if you want to
delve into that area a great resource which lists all the songs is Tunefind which lists
all of the songs used in all of the episodes, Here is the link.

Boardwalk Empire Songs

Tunefind will list all the music used in most popular TV programmes and also in the movies.
Hope that will help in finding songs that you like.

Love that show. Saw every episode. I hope you bring a couple of those tunes!

Great idea for a Season, Fred. I should know, because I'd had the same idea for Season 256 :mad:

So...back to the drawing board for me, but not before I have got stuck into a few show tunes. :cool:

Top Bottom