Ustream fun

Link

Reaction score
Aldrine sometimes gets on ustream in the middle of the night and plays. Tonight I caught his twitter update just as he was signing off. But then I totally mooched off of his audience and set up my own stream. It was so much fun! I made them type lyrics in and then I'd just sing whatever they put in. Then I played "Gitara/Ukulele" by aldrine, "I'm On A Boat" and "Jizz In My Pants" by The Lonely Island, Something by The Beatles, and a ton of Blink 182 songs.

It's so much better than Youtube, I love interacting with the audience!

I think all you fine UUers should set up ustream accounts, and we should do shows and stuff. someone play a few songs, switch it over to someone else and go to their stream, etc. But I just kinda wanted to share, and shout out to those who were watching, if any of you were UUers :shaka:

Sounds like fun.. Post up the ustream links, I got a webcam and mic working recently, but dont really know where the UU'ers on ustream go.. or what time? random times? :shaka:

grappler is playing Gently Weeps on ustream right now!! so sick!!!!!

Damn Nam you're a pimp!!!

Last edited:
ok i just clicked on that link to see what it was, and randomly see someone playing live on ustream, at like 6 in the morning? (Although i don't know what time it is where you are.) Still so random... but that was an awesome surprise to click on that link and happen to catch someone playing live at that moment.

Except i only saw it for like a few seconds before my computer froze up, so i didn't see it long enough to figure out who that was, playing. Who was i watching?

That was me!
Sorry i was doing a live stream with Link before. There were only 2 people watching but its over now. I played 1 song and a few other riffs here and there but had to go.
I might do another one 2m with Link aswell, but we'll see how time goes hey.

That was me!
Sorry i was doing a live stream with Link before. There were only 2 people watching but its over now. I played 1 song and a few other riffs here and there but had to go.
I might do another one 2m with Link aswell, but we'll see how time goes hey.

Yeah i saw there were only 2 people in the room. If you saw the random ustream 'user-825472' or whatever it was, enter the chat for like 10 seconds and then disappear, that was me.

Is this like your personal ustream-live page or something? Do other people have these? I'm gonna start clicking on different people's ustream links from now on, in hopes of discovering more secret live shows again.

Ahh i see! I thought i saw someone signed in.
Yeah
Thats my channel.I have an account with Ustream because sometimes Aldrine does a live Ustream, and i just log in and go into his channel and he would be playing live with all the ukulele underground family in the chat room as well.
I don't do live streams at all. That was my 2nd time doing it, its fun in here and there, but i don't have many songs i know off by heart like Aldrine to play for an hour or so.
But yes, i recommend click on a few links in Ustream, you might get me again!

Darn. I was asleep. I haven't ustreamed in a couple weeks or so.

JTY IS SO GOOD!
watch out!!

awesome awesome AWESOME uke player!
Bravo man. i really enjoyed you ustream last night! Im going to try very hard to learn that song!!!!!!

again bravo

I'll be there for around 30 min.

Top Bottom