FS: Nalu Hokua Tenor Cutaway with MiSi Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxuke

Reaction score
Hello, For sale is a Nalu Hokua Tenor cutaway ukulele with MiSi pickup and original Nalu case. Price is $350 plus shipping. Paypal or check/money order accepted. Beautiful abalone wave inlay around the sound hole. Solid Mahogany in a matte finish. The condition is very good. There are a couple of scratches on the headstock. It has a low g. I have never played it with an amp, so I don't know how it sounds. I've decided that I prefer concert size. I bought this second-hand. Please let me know if you have questions.Send me your zip code and I will look up the USPS shipping cost. Sorry that I don't have any sound examples. Thanks!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that sure looks like my 1st ukulele about 4 or 5 yrs ago. I really liked it and did regret selling it but I had big eyes for other ukes at the time.

Nalu is a good ukulele, I now have 3 NALU ukuleles. I have a Nalu Ahua that is concert size if you are interest in a part trade. Ahua is the base model, no electrics or fancy inlays but same build quality and is solid Mahogany and has the NALU case. I play either tenor or Super concert. Email me and I will send picture to you. Bob DuBos Tacoma WA. bikerbob@harbornet.com

Bikerbob just sent you an email if the trade doesn't work out.

Price is now 350 plus shipping. For shipping estimate, please send your zip code. Thanks!

This very beautiful ukulele is still for sale. Please contact me if you're interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom