Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and prayers for Seeso

Happy Birthday Seeso, and many happy returns!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    Yesterday he posted on FB asking for nude pics (I assume ladies') saying c'mon, I have cancer! He was grinning.
    He was at TBUG 2015, and was a sheer delight.
    Thanks for the info Nickie.

Seems he has not lost his sense of humor, nor libido, which to me are signs of him retaining a positive outlook, and important to 'make it through' this crucible.

Go Go Seeso!
    Guinea proverb: "A cow that has no tail should not try to chase away flies."

Keeping positive is vital. When one of the tutors on my daughter's course suggested she suspend while being treated, her medical team were aghast. They said keeping going was the best thing she could do as it gives her something positive and all the evidence suggests the outcomes are better among those who keep going and have something positive to do. She did keep going and her tutors have actually been very supportive. She's also had very little time off and has kept up with her work.

So, Seeso stay positive and keep going and it will work out well.
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

More prayers for Seeso

Quote Originally Posted by Doug W View Post
    We will keep him in our thoughts and hope to sing with Seeso at the next UWC.
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Gary's right, we do come out a changed person. We get to chose who that person is. Its too bad we have to go thru what it takes to be that person.

You've been diagnosed; the first step towards healing. Knowing your attitude and perseverance, you'll get thru this. My thoughts and prayers to you my brother
    Thanks, Patrick. I like your comment about getting to choose who that person is. It puts more control in my hands, which is something I don't have a lot of lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke El U View Post
    Living overseas, I had never heard of this wonderful musician. Until now. What a great voice and beautiful sounding uke! For others who may not have been aware of his music, check him out at:

http://www.seesomusic.com/little-brother/
    Thanks! All the ukulele work you hear on those records is done on a Pete Howlett koa tenor.

So sorry for the late reply to this thread. Thanks so much for creating the thread, Mike. And thanks so much to everyone for their well wishes, thoughts and prayers, and useful advice. And my undying gratitude to those who have donated to the fund. It really means so much to me and family.

I'm feeling pretty darn good today. If anyone feels like sending me a Facebook friend request, I usually post updates after major events on my profile. I'm at https://www.facebook.com/seesolobo.

Peace and love, y'all!

Good Vibes for Seeso! Hang in there!
    Beeru Onegashimasu.
    Little ukes, Bigger ukes, Big ukes
    Stupid looking Hat
    Sunglasses and Sandles

Sending lots of prayers your way, good man!!!! Onward and upward, step by step.
    Click a photo for information!

Thread Information