Season 252 - BLUES - and other colours

In the history of The Seasons, has anybody done any songs by Half Man Half Biscuit? They have been producing slightly odd songs on and off since the mid 80s. They only play live a few times a year. They seem a bit averse to promoting their albums. And most of their songs deal with the mundane issues of day to day life. Here's one about the mis-use of a disabled parking permit.

I didn't want to miss your seasons Keith. Ive come down with a bad cold again so this may be it for me this week. What a fun theme :)

In the history of The Seasons, has anybody done any songs by Half Man Half Biscuit? They have been producing slightly odd songs on and off since the mid 80s. They only play live a few times a year. They seem a bit averse to promoting their albums. And most of their songs deal with the mundane issues of day to day life. Here's one about the mis-use of a disabled parking permit.

For some unknown reason, YT is not letting me put up a comment so here it is :-

"Not heard that before, have heard of HMHB though, thanks for bringing something so decidedly different along. :)"

HAH! Just went back & it took it! :rolleyes:

Jolly nicely done, Sir. I didn't know this band.
I was at a dinner honoring police officers once and a friend of mine was the MC. He was a chiropractor as it happens. He began his remarks by saying, Does anyone have their ticket book with them? I only ask because there are two cars parked in the 'blue badge' spaces without stickers.

Hey kids, I haven't participated here in a while but lurk often. Saw this season and thought I'd throw one in. It's my rendition of Stevie Ray Vaughn's Look at Little Sister.

Going for the color portion of our programming. Wanted to do this song last week as it is one of my favorites to play but alas...time got in the way. Again.
Then I figured I could do it for this week and in fantastic turn of events, WIM turned it in and now we are harrassing the Ukulites to play it in German (will never happen...they have told me as much in person...worth a try anyway). In any event- then it was just more stuck in my head so here it is because I had to get it out.
Me and my gigantic Banjolele doing eighties pop songs for ya-
Oh yeah- those balloons in the title are RED

Got an early chance to record this week, so i decided to finally do a song I'm quite fond of. Been wanting to do it for a while, but kept running into issues when the opportunity would arise. X3 So I've jumped on it this time. Went more "other colors" than "blues" for this one, with "Red Rubber Ball"

Here's an original for y'all. I put a cheesy electric piano in the break just for Rex!

I should be up to date with the listings, but if I have missed you, just shout out & I'll rectify it. :)

(P.S. Thanks for all the nice comments about my theme, I'm having a great time listening to all of these songs.)

Top Bottom