NJD (new job day)

Nickie

Reaction score
As I have left hospice, and began a new adventure in a large ALF, I no longer have the time to UU at work.
So you won't hear from me as often. I run like a greyhound on the new job. The time goes by quicker, and they FEED US! (not that we have time to eat)
Time to go do some more holiday decorating and get ready for the TBUS Christmas party and jam this evening!
hugs everyone!

Kudos to you Nickie!

Thanks for continuing to take care of folks who are in such dire need of support.

The world needs more compassionate people like you. :)

Congrats!
I hope the new job is everything you hope it will be and that it brings you much joy and new adventures to share with your loved ones.

My dad lives in an assisted living facility (Parkinson's), and the people who care for him are absolute saints. Thank you for helping some of the people in our world who most need help.

Congratulations on the new job, Nickie, and thank you for your work in a field that requires a very special heart. My mother is moving soon into assisted living, and I am extremely grateful for kind people,like you.

Thanks Ginny. Good luck to your Mother!
I got real sick and missed the 1st two days of "minding the store" on my own, after training for 5 days. I can't remember ever having felt worse than I did today, all I could do was stay in bed. My friend Ramille brought my meds from the pharmacy and walked the dog. I hope I feel 100% tomorrow so I can go and take care of our residents. We have some very acute care people.

Top Bottom