Kona Walking Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbeetsme

Reaction score
Selling a Kona Walking bass, basically unused, new condition. I bought this many years ago and it sits in the corner of my music room, I guess I'm just not a bass player, only plugged it in a few times. These sell new for 500.00, I'll take 375.00 + shipping. Kona website: http://www.konaweb.com/walkingbass/

full.jpg
neck.jpg
logo.jpg

Hang in there. Some time back, I had an unusual uke for sale. One fella sent me several PM's explaining why it was not a good instrument and why I should price it lower. My uke eventually sold to someone that appreciated I for what it was.

I think it's very cool and unusual, but it would probably sit in a corner at my house, too.

No disrespect but its a premium bass diddly bow more or less. I cant see there being a giant waiting list of people looking for such an instrument, much less on a/an ukulele forum, in two or three days time.

The advice to advertise it on a bass forum was solid and not in the least bit disrespectful. Nobody is telling him its a bad instrument after all... unless I missed something.

The fret less aspect kills it for me.

Thanks for the comments. These were pretty popular with uke groups a few years back.

It's a fun instrument. If I have some accounts pay their bill this week, I may hit you up

No doubt. The Kona Walking bass is billed as a stand up bass sound, but easy to play, that is the appeal. 3 strings, fretless, fret markers arranged chromatically, bar up and down and you can play within minutes. But you can't sit and play it like the Kala.

No disrespect but its a premium bass diddly bow more or less. I cant see there being a giant waiting list of people looking for such an instrument...

I think the key word here is "were". The u-basses have kind of stole it's thunder.

Not cool to bash someone's Marketplace ad...:shaka:

Sorry, didn't mean to come across as bashing. I was just explaining one possibility as to the OP why it hasn't gotten the attention they had hoped for. My apologies.

- FiL

Not cool to bash someone's Marketplace ad...:shaka:

If the OP feels wronged I invite them to PM me otherwise please keep your evil interpretations of our conversation to yourself.

I see two people helping the OP and two here to only judge how we helped... Quite interesting no?

Good luck. Maybe a quick video showing how it sounds will expedite a sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom