Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow is NUD!!!

Default Tomorrow is NUD!!!

I've checked the Fedex shipping information and it's on time for delivery tomorrow. Can't wait! It'll be like a newborn ukulele and I'll have to get baby pictures and everything; wrap her up in her new little carry case and lovingly caress her new strings! hahaha Can't wait! Stand by for pictures!!!

Don’t wear out the FedEx tracking "update" button!

Definitely need pics of the new arrival

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I've checked the Fedex shipping information and it's on time for delivery tomorrow. Can't wait! It'll be like a newborn ukulele and I'll have to get baby pictures and everything; wrap her up in her new little carry case and lovingly caress her new strings! hahaha Can't wait! Stand by for pictures!!!

If you live where it's cold, don't forget to let the box sit at room temp for several hours before opening it.
    "...how strange to see that I don't want to be the person that I want to be." - Amanda Palmer, In My Mind (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by Twibbly View Post

If you live where it's cold, don't forget to let the box sit at room temp for several hours before opening it.
    Vital information. I live in Canada and always seems to buy ukes in the winter. I then have to wait 3 - 5 hrs for the package and uke to warm up before opening. The thin wood can crack if exposed to a sudden huge change in temperature and humidity.

We are all excited for you.
    Last edited by DownUpDave; 01-03-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Ukuleles.............yes please !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    Vital information. I live in Canada and always seems to buy uses in the winter. I then have to wait 3 - 5 hrs for the package and uke to warm up before opening. The thin wood can crack if exposed to a sudden huge change in temperature and humidity.

We are all excited for you.
    Oh, sure, now you have to tell me about something that seems like more torture. Today was 57 and it's still 52 at 8:30 pm. The low tonight will be 34 and the high tomorrow will be 33. I guess I'll have to wait, but I won't like it! (pouting)
    Last edited by Elessar; 01-03-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    "Not all those who wander are lost..." J.R.R. Tolkien

Oh, sure, now you have to tell me about something that seems like more torture. Today was 57 and it's still 52 at 8:30 pm. The low tonight will be 34 and the high tomorrow will be 33. I guess I'll have to wait, but I won't like it! (pouting)
    Better to wait a few hours than crack it!
    "...how strange to see that I don't want to be the person that I want to be." - Amanda Palmer, In My Mind (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by Twibbly View Post
    Better to wait a few hours than crack it!
    Ladies & Gentlemen: I concur; better to wait. Tomorrow's weather is going to be a shocking change from what we have been experiencing since Christmas and I will protect my baby. Thank you for letting me know of this danger. Sincerely appreciated.

Ladies & Gentlemen: I concur; better to wait. Tomorrow's weather is going to be a shocking change from what we have been experiencing since Christmas and I will protect my baby. Thank you for letting me know of this danger. Sincerely appreciated.

I figure it's better to burst a bubble than to burst a uke! 'cause that would just be sad.

It's here! It's here! Now the waiting really begins...I'm figuring I can safely open the box at 5:00 pm.

It's here! It's here! Now the waiting really begins...I'm figuring I can safely open the box at 5:00 pm.
    Didja set a timer?

Thread Information