Tomorrow is NUD!!!

Elessar

Reaction score
:drool:I've checked the Fedex shipping information and it's on time for delivery tomorrow. Can't wait! It'll be like a newborn ukulele and I'll have to get baby pictures and everything; wrap her up in her new little carry case and lovingly caress her new strings! hahaha Can't wait! Stand by for pictures!!!

Don’t wear out the FedEx tracking "update" button!

Definitely need pics of the new arrival

:drool:I've checked the Fedex shipping information and it's on time for delivery tomorrow. Can't wait! It'll be like a newborn ukulele and I'll have to get baby pictures and everything; wrap her up in her new little carry case and lovingly caress her new strings! hahaha Can't wait! Stand by for pictures!!!

:stop:

If you live where it's cold, don't forget to let the box sit at room temp for several hours before opening it. :biglaugh:

:stop:

If you live where it's cold, don't forget to let the box sit at room temp for several hours before opening it. :biglaugh:

Vital information. I live in Canada and always seems to buy ukes in the winter. I then have to wait 3 - 5 hrs for the package and uke to warm up before opening. The thin wood can crack if exposed to a sudden huge change in temperature and humidity.

We are all excited for you.

Last edited:
Vital information. I live in Canada and always seems to buy uses in the winter. I then have to wait 3 - 5 hrs for the package and uke to warm up before opening. The thin wood can crack if exposed to a sudden huge change in temperature and humidity.

We are all excited for you.

Oh, sure, now you have to tell me about something that seems like more torture. Today was 57° and it's still 52° at 8:30 pm. The low tonight will be 34° and the high tomorrow will be 33°. I guess I'll have to wait, but I won't like it! (pouting)

Last edited:
Oh, sure, now you have to tell me about something that seems like more torture. Today was 57° and it's still 52° at 8:30 pm. The low tonight will be 34° and the high tomorrow will be 33°. I guess I'll have to wait, but I won't like it! (pouting)

Better to wait a few hours than crack it!

Better to wait a few hours than crack it!

Ladies & Gentlemen: I concur; better to wait. Tomorrow's weather is going to be a shocking change from what we have been experiencing since Christmas and I will protect my baby. Thank you for letting me know of this danger. Sincerely appreciated.

Ladies & Gentlemen: I concur; better to wait. Tomorrow's weather is going to be a shocking change from what we have been experiencing since Christmas and I will protect my baby. Thank you for letting me know of this danger. Sincerely appreciated.

:D

I figure it's better to burst a bubble than to burst a uke! 'cause that would just be sad.

:drool:It's here! It's here! Now the waiting really begins...I'm figuring I can safely open the box at 5:00 pm.

I figured staring at the clock would suffice, as long as I don't touch the clock to "help" it along...wait, wait, wait...one hour has past...wait, wait, wait...

It's like you're not even worried that you might forget! :rotfl:

Twibbly: She's a laminate wood instrument. It's been almost three hours but it's time to go home so I'll wait until I get home and then complete the unboxing.

Here are the first images of "Rose" as I unboxed her at home today. My wife and I spent over two hours practicing together this evening working over different songs including 500 Miles, Imagine and What the World Needs Now.
Rose1.JPG Rose2.JPG
Rose3.JPG Rose4.JPG
Rose5.JPG

Woo hoo! Congrats and I hope the two of you make lots of joyful music together.

Enjoy

Top Bottom