Song Help Request Poli'ahu, TERESA Bright

Cassie

Reaction score
My first official song I am going to try and tackle this year. Can I get the chords to Poli'Ahu by TERESA bright. I am blind so I can't really read tabs. My screen reader does not work too well with them. If you can, attach an audio or video clip of a simple tutorial. That would be best for me. If you have trouble with that, just post the cords. Mahalo.

Last edited:
Hi, Cassie! I am zztush. nice to meet you.

key is E

E
Waimaka o poliahu
B
Ika eha a ke aloha
E
Aloha I ka ha'alele
A      E
Poe pohi kupua
E    B
E ho'I mai (e ho'I mai)
E
E ku'uipo

E    B
E ho'I mai (e ho'I mai)
E
A pili kaua
E    B
E ho'I mai (e ho'I mai)
E
E ho'I mai o'e
B      E
E ho'I mai o'e

If you still have trouble, I am very happy to help you at anytime.

Good luck with that one, Cassie, E & B are the most difficult chords!

Perhaps it could be transcribed to easier chords, not sure, but it looks to me like you could swap the E chord for a C, & the B chord for a G.

Last edited:
I do have a friend who could probably work with me on getting those cords correct. I'm still rough with those to myself. I don't know if you guys heard it but Back on Thanksgiving, she and I played for the children and our family. I have a recording but I don't know if any of you heard it. I'm probably going to need her help with this one as well. LOL but honestly, if you know the words and the cords as well, that's the best way to do it so Mahalo Ztush For putting it that way. I may have to copy it all into a text editor or something to keep it.

Substitute D where "E" is played, Play G instead of "A" and A instead of "B".
This transcribes it to the key of D

Top Bottom