Sopranos Only from now on

Timbuck

Reaction score
Yes! i've made my New Years resolution....Due to old age setting in eyesight failing arthritis etc: and fading enthusiasm.. I have decided to semi retire and scale down building, and all my Tenor and Concert size Jigs, Moulds, Benders, etc: are to be sold/auctioned off... and from now on I'm just going to build a few sopranos a year.:eek:ld:

"I sense a great disturbance in The Force - it's as if, all at once, a billion souls cried out in agony..."

Sorry for your troubles Ken, but I wish you all the best.. :)

Would just like to thank you for all your contributions to this forum without which I doubt I would have taken the plunge. Have now built 3 ukes and a dobro and about to start a 000 12 fret steel string. I also made one of your kerfing jigs for the band saw (manual one!) and it works great. Thank you.

Cheers, Bob

I have decided to semi retire and scale down building,
A sad day for the ukulele community but eventually inevitable. I hope you are able to maintain your enthusiasm for contributing to the forum. They have been a source of fun and learning for so many of us over the years.
Miguel

I suspect that Ken will have trouble keeping his fingers away from building ukes, regardless of intentions :D
If I'm wrong, I hope we'll keep seeing you around here anyway!

Your sopranos are top notch, and a good niche to settle into. They'd make anyone and everyone who like ukuleles happy to have one.

Please keep your 'voice' on this forum. I have enjoyed your wit and wisdom

This is sad news. Maybe once things warm up and the rains stop and the flowers come out you will feel more like making ukuleles. Hope so. Would really miss your presence on the forum.

I never miss any of your posts and I am not even a builder, just a beginner player. You contribute so much to this forum, it is impossible to overstate.

Thank you for all, Sir.
I can't imagine a single day without your/my Timms.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom