UAS display rack for 24 ukes!

Booli

Reaction score
How many of you could use one of these?

ysHT4nz.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/String-Swing-CC54-3UK-Ukulele-Mandolin/dp/B00C8FE8Q2/

Just think of all the wall and closet space you could save!!! LOL :)

Booli. I think you're what they call an Enabler.

Booli. I think you're what they call an Enabler.
I have never denied this fact. :)
And i bet they're still wondering what to buy for number 25
Yes, me too. SO then you have to buy two or more of these. Put one in each corner of the room, like a happy musical Christmas Tree that is raining ukuleles...happy happy...ukes ukes...la la la...:p

Haha. A coat rack for ukes. I couldn't fill it up but I could get close since all five members of my family play now.

Looks to me like a great way to ding the bodies. LOL.

Wow.
I don't think that is entirely stable. Nor engineered correctly.
However I may consider getting good one if there is a made in Germany or Japan.

I only have 16, so it is too big for my needs ;) Hodge or Eddie could probably fill it up.

It does look like a sure fire way to ding 'em all up as Eddie mentioned.

On first glance, oh yes, Then in earthquake country I can almost hear the wooden bells tolling for me.

Booli. You mentioned you had a quite few. Can the Ukes be alphabetized by brand name on that rack??:drool:

Last edited:
I like it. With my 7 ukes, I made a shelf into a display case, my avatar.

Booli. You mentioned you had a quite few. Can the Ukes be alphabetized by brand name on that rack??:drool:

LOL Good One!

At least it's not so many ukes that I have to consider adapting one of those motorized track systems that you see at the Dry Cleaners' (yet) :rolleyes:

I think it's great, and I just ordered two of them: one to dry my socks, the other my underwear.

I think it's great, and I just ordered two of them: one to dry my socks, the other my underwear.

Yea, I was thinking to hook up a motor to make each tier rotate as needed so you can push a button and the uke you want is right in front of you.

If not a motor, then maybe a hand-crank, like a Rube Goldberg contraption...:D

That thing could put more than a few in a quandary. I mean, how do you humidify them all to an exact 45% +/- 0%? How would you make sure that each one is being equally humidified? Would you dare put a hygrometer on each rack, or would you have to put one inside each ukulele as well? I can see this not working. ;)

That thing could put more than a few in a quandary. I mean, how do you humidify them all to an exact 45% +/- 0%? How would you make sure that each one is being equally humidified? Would you dare put a hygrometer on each rack, or would you have to put one inside each ukulele as well? I can see this not working. ;)

You could always cover it with a plastic tarp, or cover each tier individually with it's own garbage bag and then place the humidifier underneath the opening so the vapors go up into the 'tent'. Much like an Indian Tee-Pee.

Sure some humidity will leak out but it will be more concentrated inside the plastic barrier...than the open air in the rest of the room

You could always cover it with a plastic tarp, or cover each tier individually with it's own garbage bag and then place the humidifier underneath the opening so the vapors go up into the 'tent'. Much like an Indian Tee-Pee.

Sure some humidity will leak out but it will be more concentrated inside the plastic barrier...than the open air in the rest of the room
Where there is a will, there is a way.

Top Bottom