Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Brand new Ohana SK-50WS

Quote Originally Posted by UkerDanno View Post
    just get these and you'll be all set!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/GROVER-Champ...sAAOSwe7BW1f52
    The thing about swapping out, it leaves the screw holes in plain sight after replacing. No? Is there a way to cover that up I don't want to muck up a brand new nice uke w toothpick ends or epoxy filler glue stuff.

I'm sure the tenor version of this is powerful bc this one is a little cannon.

I would ship to uk but I'm afraid what the cost would be and I'm always afraid of fragile items like this going through the careless hands of customs agents.
    Last edited by Debussychopin; 01-22-2017 at 06:44 AM.
    All for sale; pm me:

Brand new Loprinzi Honduran mahogany soprano w new hardshell case. $350 -> 325

Thanks for the thought but quite apart from the obvious risks of sending it, I would be hit for taxes and fees for collecting taxes in addition to the shipping cost - all in all it's not worth it.

Good luck with the sale - it looks gorgeous and has a great reputation for sound.
    Latecomer to uke but loving it! Baton Rouge U108S soprano, Kiwaya KS-5 soprano, Uluru II concert low G, Barnes & Mullins banjolele UBJ2.

Quote Originally Posted by Debussychopin View Post
    The thing about swapping out, it leaves the screw holes in plain sight after replacing. No? Is there a way to cover that up I don't want to muck up a brand new nice uke w toothpick ends or epoxy filler glue stuff.
    Plain sight? They are on the back of the headstock! But if it would bother you...get some matching wood filler, won't be invisible, but could be innocuous. Just a suggestion...
    Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water w/Fremont soloist low G | Waverly Street banjolele - Worth Browns
    UBass: Kala Exotic Mahogany - Road Toad Pahoehoe | Kala FS2 - Pahoehoe

I'm the happy new owner

cheers!
    The Family:
    Ohana Sk-50WG Soprano
    Ohana SK-38 Soprano
    Kala Cedar top Concert
    Kala MGM Tenor
    Mainland cutaway Tenor

Thread Information