FS Kala Tenor Ukulele KA-ASMTE/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msokolos

Reaction score
Kala Tenor Ukulele Model KA-ASMTE/C. It has a number 712 on the sticker, not sure what that means.

Acoustic Electric Cutaway Kala Tenor Uke, nice condition.

Very nice condition, well cared for in my home, but I don't have a humidified case or anything. The pickup on the bottom spins a little, I just haven't taken the strings off to tighten it.

I am looking to scale back, as I'm not using the features of this uke, and I'd be more well suited to something a little more plain. By selling here, I know it will find a loving home.

I think anyone here probably knows more about the value this than I do, but I am thinking $220 plus actual shipping, or best offer. Paypal for sure. Case is included, stand is not included. If you would like a sound sample, I can probably get that up in a day or two and attach it or get a link or something.

u-3993.jpg

Last edited:
Kala Tenor Ukulele Model KA-ASMTE/C...If you would like a sound sample, I can probably get that up in a day or two and attach it or get a link or something.

YouTube, Soundcloud, DropBox, Box.net, Google Drive have all been used by other folks in the past. You can put a video here in the forum in the message editor by using the filmstrip icon, second from far right, in UU, otherwise if you upload to one of those services, and then just put the link in the body of the message like:

http://www.example.com/my_mp3_sound_file.mp3

Folks can easily just click on it and play it in most web browsers without additional software no problem.

Good luck with the sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom