Beach Vollyball

Down Up Dick

Reaction score
When's Girls Beach Vollyball season start? I love all the pagentry and excitement and especially the uniforms! :drool: :eek:ld:

Re: your tag line:
You know yer gittin' really old when folks say, "He's XX years young."
You know yer gittin' really old when they start tearin' down buildings that you watched them build. (The high school I attended the year it was built came down in 2016.)
I feel really old when adults call me Mr. Yates.
Our jug band was introduced at The Greenbank Folk Club with, "This group has a 45 year age span." Guess which end I was on. But playing music with young musicians really helps slow the aging process.

Last edited:
Re: your tag line:
You know yer gittin' really old when folks say, "He's XX years young."
You know yer gittin' really old when they start tearin' down buildings that you watched them build. (The high school I attended the year it was built came down in 2016.)
I feel really old when adults call me Mr. Yates.
Our jug band was introduced at The Greenbank Folk Club with, "This group has a 45 year age span." Guess which end I was on. But playing music with young musicians really helps slow the aging process.
The last four years before I retired, age 63, I worked for the city parks and recs and I trained and supervised the lifeguards. During the summer we had a hundred guards on the payroll. Talk about being surrounded by young people. We didn't have a sand volleyball court, but the guards did play water polo before and after public hours. I watched them play a lot.

They play with a ball? Funny... I hadn't noticed the ball.:drool:

When it comes to Women Sport, their outfit always make the difference.

I enjoy Beach Vollyball a lot more than I did the sloooow World Series. Those guys spit more than a dog pees, and why can’t they hit a fair ball every twenty pitches or so.

I don’t even mind when the vollyball goes outta bounds. It’s all good . . . :eek:ld:

I noticed that beach vollyball was on the TV last Sunday. I didn’t watch it though. I was too busy with all my other activities (a little bangerin’ and a few naps) — maybe next week.

Ahhh, Summer fun! :eek:ld:

It’s too hot and muggy here for me to fight the traffic and the lack of parking to go to the beach and then sit in the sun to watch girls vollyball—even for their new uniforms.

Maybe sixty years ago I’d have gone and maybe even played—ahhh, well . . .

Last edited:
Girls Beach Vollyball is one of the very few good things about Summer these days. Do they play indoors?

Last edited:
My co-worker is related to one of the tall blonde famous top athlete beach volleyball players. Personally I don't see the resemblance.

Well, no more football for me and baseball’s a long way off. I still wonder if they have Indoor Girls Beach Vollyball?

Top Bottom