Is Booli okay?

Best healthy wishes to you and your Mom from high in the rocky mountains.

cheers

Hi Booli!

Just saw this post. Do hope things are improving for you and your Mum. All best wishes.

The rumors of Booli's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and compassion.

I am truly humbled by the interest here and response to this thread.

You folks are all very dear to me, and UU holds a special place in my heart.

'Mum' is better now and so am I, and we are working back towards normalcy...

The warp drives will be running optimally once again soon...

65280436.jpg

Ahead warp factor one!

Glad to hear that you and your mom are feeling better. And you now can continue "to boldly go where no uke has gone before".

Booli is far out, we just had a gig with the Klingons. We got paid with Romulan dollars. And no place to spend them.
Do you know the exchange rate for Romulan dollars to bars of Latinum?

I can't connect to the markets on DS9 to xfer my credits, and Quark is not answering his comms and I need to get some of that blue Vulcan Ale, but they only take Latinum at the FarPoint speakeasy...

I can't connect to the markets on DS9 to xfer my credits, and Quark is not answering his comms and I need to get some of that blue Vulcan Ale, but they only take Latinum at the FarPoint speakeasy...

Gigglegiggle. Stay warm. Jim.

Just tell them Jean Luc sent you. They'll put it on my tab.

Just tell them Jean Luc sent you. They'll put it on my tab.

It may be too late for me, since I'm not sure if I see three lights or four lights, and it's all kind of a blur at this point

The very best to you and your mom. I appreciate your posts so much. Take care!

Top Bottom