Outdoor Ukulele Stout Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
** SOLD **

I love this ukulele and hate to sell but I find myself really liking smaller ukuleles better and will most likely purchase the OD Soprano down the road. I think they only made 100 or so of these. It is in like new condition. I had a strap button installed by Outdoor. It has Worth Browns on it now. I would really like to sell it; A Kala deluxe dub bag, 2 new sealed sets of Aquila Reds, 1 set of Daddario Nylguts (That were very briefly on it) the other half to the Worth Brown set (that were strung on another uke for a day or two) There is also a low G Worth Brown that I have had on the uke for a few days.

I would really like to get what I paid (and cover shipping) as there were not many of these sold and I have no use for the rest of the tenor stuff.

$200 shipped for everything. Shipping lower 48 states. Paypal.
Msg here or email jddewitt81@gmail.com will email pics upon request. Everything however is in excellent condition. Thank you.

Last edited:
It's the color of the ukulele. It is an Outdoor Ukulele but it was a limited run. Here's a stock photo. Will take photos of the actual ukulele if there is interest. IMG_4742.JPG

I have had interest since I bought it but wasn't looking to sell at that time. Many ppl that I talked to seem to not really care for the color of the outdoor ukuleles and this one has a more traditional look. They only made it in a tenor though and only realeased around 100. I am still fairly new and thought I wanted a tenor but truth is I just prefer smaller. I will say if you have never played an outdoor Ukulele they are built like tanks and can be taken virtually anywhere. Made in the USA and have nice Grover tuners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom