Ukulele Player Magazine is back....

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

It's been a long time since I've been producing new issues of Ukulele Player Magazine. We are up and running again at the original download site. Issue 32 is now online.... I just uploaded it a short time ago.

I used to announce new issues on the forum.

If you don't know, I started the magazine in 2008 and we gave it away for FREE. I produced 31 issues, but I had to take a break due to some health issues. Well, things are back on track and I am alive and kicking. So, Issue 32 is now live and issue 33 is in the planning stages.

Here is a direct link to the new issue...

http://www.tricornpublications.com/issue32.pdf

I have a lot to do for the next issue and I will have to get updated club information for a lot of the listings, so, you can help me out by sending updated information and I will make changes as I put together new issues.

Mickey Maguire
Ukulele Player Magazine

I just looked you up the other day, Pippin to see what had become of the magazine. Glad you're back. It's really top-notch stuff you put together.

That's great, thank you. I just saved the PDF to a folder where I have every other issue. Good reading.

Mickey, great to see you back and hear your health issues are behind you. Thanks so much for continuing Ukulele Player Magazine.

Looks like a lot of work for you, but glad that you're health is letting you do the work.
Thank you for the magazine, and please know that I'll enjoy reading it.

Thanks for your comments and thanks for reading the magazine. I had to get a handle on the health-- some complications from blood pressure and the stress of a previous job. I am working a day gig with another company and planning to put out about six or so issues a year. It is a more relaxed pace, but, I want to get more interviews with performers and also get more stories on past performers. The instruments have not changed much in design, just wood choices, so, I plan to explore what is available and talk more about sustainable woods and what the future might hold. The next issue will have another big artist feature.

As for staying healthy and controlling the blood pressure... cycling is one of my passions. I'll be on my bicycle a lot.

It's a wonderful resource, Mickey.
So pleased for you.
Thank you for all you have done for the uke community and continue to do.

It's a wonderful resource, Mickey.
So pleased for you.
Thank you for all you have done for the uke community and continue to do.

Ditto.
:agree: I could not have said better myself.

Thanks Mickey. I am glad that your health is better now.

I always loved reading your magazine and it really shows that it is a labor of love for you. :)

cycling is one of my passions. I'll be on my bicycle a lot.

Good for you!

Thanks Mickey, and best wishes!

Ditto.
:agree: I could not have said better myself.

Thanks Mickey. I am glad that your health is better now.

I always loved reading your magazine and it really shows that it is a labor of love for you. :)

I whole heartedly agree with Booli, Jon and everyone else........thank you for such a great contribution to the Ukulele community. You produce a most enjoyable publication

Congrats on your return issue! Look forward to digging into it when I have a chance.

Top Bottom