Where is everyone from? Norwich UK here...

Flanders, New Jersey...

Scooter

Ukes taking over the world! :)

Damm straight - the last time I checked my google analytics dashboard about usage of my ukulele app, it reported that we've had active users in 197 different countries around the world. I'm not sure how many actual countries there are but the map is looking pretty full :)

Oh - and I'm from Stafford, UK if anyone's interested :)

Well I''m another Norwich UK resident like Fuzzbass. Not been playing Uke long but learning all the time............

born in North Platte, NE,
grew up in Sterling, CO,
lived and worked mostly along the Colorado Northern front range and a couple places in the Colorado mountains,
moved to AZ in '04 to escape the snow and cold!

Grew up in Minnesota, moved to Washington about a million years ago. Lived briefly in Mexico and Oregon, back in Walla Walla and here I'll stay, I imagine. But you never know...

Born in Tonopah, Nevada, grew up in Huntington Beach, California. Moved to Livermore, CA for high school years , then moved to the Central Valley in 1980. Been here ever since. Lots of ukulele groups here.
joe

Copenhagen, Denmark. I love my city, but not a place to go if you want to buy ukuleles:rolleyes:

Last edited:
North Pole, Canada.

Dude.......North Pole ain't in Canada........but if it was I would be living in the city beside the North Pole.:cool:

Born and raised in Toronto Canada. Live in Pickering which is right next to Toronto and apparently beside the North Pole.

Sam13 and I live close to each other.

Last edited:
From the East Midlands, a windy city to rival Chicago,apparently!

Dude.......North Pole ain't in Canada........but if it was I would be living in the city beside the North Pole.:cool:

Born and raised in Toronto Canada. Live in Pickering which is right next to Toronto and apparently beside the North Pole.

Sam13 and I live close to each other.
My neighbour is called Santa and we live in the Nunavut Territories close to Sam and Dave. We have a wee town called Iqaluit. No one has an outdoor swimming pool around here. The Arctic Ocean is only 13.000 feet deep at the deep end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom