What are some international stores for buying ukulele?

rjsdnthd97_

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering what are some best stores to buy internationally? Living in NewZealand in the southern hemisphere, its quite hard to buy the type of ukulele model I want. Ive looked at some well known ukulele sites however their Worldwide shipping is quite a big barrier as shipping is usually between $60-80 USD, and if you convert this currency into NZ dollars, its quite a big burden for me as a uni/college student. So does anyone know a good online store with fair shipping costs?

I'm keen to hear the replies here as well. I'm dying to get a Mainland Tenor but by the time I add in shipping and the necessary hard case, its adding over AUD $200.

Mims ukes

Hey guys,

I was wondering what are some best stores to buy internationally? Living in NewZealand in the southern hemisphere, its quite hard to buy the type of ukulele model I want. Ive looked at some well known ukulele sites however their Worldwide shipping is quite a big barrier as shipping is usually between $60-80 USD, and if you convert this currency into NZ dollars, its quite a big burden for me as a uni/college student. So does anyone know a good online store with fair shipping costs?

I know that Mims ships to many places abroad and she is famous for doing an amazing set up.

https://www.mimsukes.com/

Hey guys,

Hi, as far as I know, the fastest shipping method FBA of strong-wind.com just costs $15 for ukuleles and guitars. Besides, there are a lot of shipping options for you to choose. You can check out their ukuleles here: https://www.strong-wind.com/ukuleles. :)

Ukulele Mania in Tokyo

Top Bottom