Uke shops in Oregon, Washington?

Jim,

In Portland, we have Artichoke Music, Portland Music Company, Trade Up Music, and several other music shops that carry ukuleles, but none are solely ukulele shops. I am probably missing quite a few. Plus, we have luthiers who live in the general area, like Kerry Char, Mya-Moe is located in White Salmon, WA in the Columbia River Gorge, etc.
Bend has Snow Dukes Ukes. Eugene has Pacific Winds.

Bill

You may not be referring to anything this far south but Cripple Creek music in Ashland is a fine place to visit. Instruments of all kinds. I know there are nice shops in the Portland and Eugene areas but I haven't been to them.

David

We had a recent thread on Uke shops in the Portland area and how few of the major brands are represented here. Pacific Winds in Eugene OR however is a bright spot. I've only been once but planning a visit there soon. Kanile'a, Koaloha, and many other nice instruments in any price range,

Last edited:
Dusty Strings in Seattle, Crossroads Music in Port Townsend.

A big thumbs up for Dusty Strings - I'm visiting Seattle this spring and I'm hoping I can talk the rest of my family into letting me break away to visit.

Does the Crafted Cow in Salem have ukes in stock?

Artichoke is a great place. They have a wonderful open mic on Thursdays. Whenever I'm in Portland, I stop there (and Voodoo Donuts).

Are there any uke groups/clubs around Corvallis?

A big thumbs up for Dusty Strings - I'm visiting Seattle this spring and I'm hoping I can talk the rest of my family into letting me break away to visit.

I'll be in Seattle in about 10 days, hope to stop by there. Last time I visited about 3 years ago Ukes weren't on my radar.

Artichoke is a treasure for sure and love their little theatre. Their uke selection is mostly limited to a few vintage/ specialty instruments in the case- at least that's my experience over the last year. Rumor has it they are moving soon and will have a better uke selection in the new space..

Top Bottom