KOALOHA SOLID KOA SOPRANO UKULELE UKE MINT with original Tolex Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Stunning KoAloha solid Koa soprano in excellent, just like new condition w/ very little play. Pikake model. Made in Hawaii. Figured Koa body, tusq nut and saddle, KoAloha 5-point Crown Headstock, mohogany neck, 12-Fret Koa Fretboard, set up w/ new Worth fluorocarbon strings (my favorites), Koa binding on the edge of the fretboard, high quality friction tuners, satin finish. Measurements are 12 1/4" long, 7" wide and 2 1/4" deep with generous 1 1/2" at the nut.

The construction is excellent on this ukulele, and it is extremely light yet very strong (a top feature of KoAloha). It has a nice custom koa end pin that has been professionally installed. High end tuners work smoothly and hold the tune perfectly. The ukulele is balanced and comfortable to hold, the action is low, and it's perfect player for beginners and advanced players alike. Intonation all over the neck is excellent with a beautiful chiming harmonic at the twelfth fret. It's a joy to play. Comes w/ hard telex case in good condition.

This is am absolutely beautiful and unique KoAloha ukulele. Good luck!

IMG_4639.JPG.jpgIMG_4641.JPG.jpgIMG_4643.JPG.jpgIMG_4651.JPG.jpg
IMG_4646.JPG.jpg

Last edited:
Is it still available and would you confirm the price?

Nice to see people are reading

WOW!!!!!!

I made an edit and accidentally knocked off a zero. that's a huge mistake- lol. Asking price for a excellent condition KoAloha soprano $500 includes CONUS shipping and original case.

I'll take it for fiddy

What does pikake mean/signify? I've seen it before and wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom