WTB: OXK / KS-1 / or vintage sporano

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
WTB: OXK / KS-1 / bruko or vintage soprano

I have two ukes and keep them upstairs in their cases. But I am looking for a 3rd to fill two roles:

1) The primary role will be to look at. We will display it up on a built in book shelf in our living room. Rather than filling it with useless knick knacks we thought we would put things up there that represent our interests / actually have uses.

2) It would be great to have a soprano on hand downstairs. It isn't in direct light but it wont be humidified so something affordable and or laminate would be great.

I would like to find a good deal on a OXK or Kiwaya KS-1. The OXK's seem a bit more attractive but Kiwaya's seem great in terms of playability and sound. Alternatively, I have considered an old harmony or the like. Probably wont sound as good but they look kind of cool and would be much cheaper.

Anybody looking to unload a uke that fits this description?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Interested in a Kiwaya-made, Famous-label laminate super soprano? I bought it to be my take-anywhere uke, but my Fluke does that job. It's in excellent condition. Asking $135 + shipping.

Interested in a Kiwaya-made, Famous-label laminate super soprano? I bought it to be my take-anywhere uke, but my Fluke does that job. It's in excellent condition. Asking $135 + shipping.

Intriguing. Are the tuners geared or friction?

I sent you a PM, but since I forgot to save it in my "sent" box, there's a good chance I didn't actually send it. :)

Top Bottom