Apps

ForScore for the library.

U-Chord for chord lookup.

Ultimate Guitar for tunes.

DoctorUke.com for tunes.

Google or DuckDuckGo to search for tunes, using the format "(name of tune) chords".

Kinemaster MOD APK
i only know about MuseScore app suggested by my friend. it's good in my opinion. but i wanna try more apps to choose one. So, thanks guys for giving the suggestions in your posts.

I've paid for Guitar Pro on Android and iOS, and it still wants money every time I use it. I even paid twice on Android! It's hard to believe this isn't deliberate. Their content is all user generated, though they pay the licensing fees. I quit using it.
I also bought guitar pro for android, mainly because I used it on the computer for years. Only paid once, but have to admit that I don't really use it and never tried to create a new score with it.

This online tuner was recommended by a reddit poster as being more accurate than clip-ons .
Don't know about that , but here's the link .

https://tuner.ninja

Just received the D'Addario Micro Tuner .
D'Addario Micro Tuner confirms online Ninja Tuner .
But with Ninja Tuner I can dial in more precisely .

An app that I’ve been enjoying lately is Strum Machine. Just enter the chords and it will play a backup track for you. You can adjust the speed, change key, etc. It’s great for practicing soloing. It has a library or songs already done for you (mostly bluegrass, trad, country) but it’s a piece of cake to enter your own songs.

I love StrumMachine!!

Such a beautiful, simple and useful app.

I found it through the 'Toneway' website (https://toneway.com/songs), where they have a treasure trove of 'mountain music' songs, often sung & played in several different keys.
Also lots of lessons on ukulele, guitalele etc.

All of it is free (Strum Machine is paid, which I don't mind), and there is *so* much there! 🤩

Ninja Tuner turned out to not be as accurate as it appears .
Tried the D'Addario Micro Tuner , but Snark SN-6X is working best for me .

I also bought guitar pro for android, mainly because I used it on the computer for years. Only paid once, but have to admit that I don't really use it and never tried to create a new score with it.
I think I was actually referring to Ultimate Guitar, and confused the two. I don’t think I’ve even tried Guitar Pro. UG seems to have sorted out its issues, as I have two siblings who love it—for guitar. I’m still staying away, though.

I think I was actually referring to Ultimate Guitar, and confused the two. I don’t think I’ve even tried Guitar Pro. UG seems to have sorted out its issues, as I have two siblings who love it—for guitar. I’m still staying away, though.
I have used the Ultimate Guitar website for years, but their aggressive push for people to use their overpriced app totally turned me off of ever wanting to use it. So I don't know the app, but the tabs they have should be taken with a big grain of salt. Many songs have many versions, and even the highest ranked ones usually need some improvements. It is important to read the comments. Many other great apps such as SmartChord or OpenSong can also directly import from the Ultimate Guitar site.

I think I am too late to ask, But I hope still I can get responses.

which is best app to learn ukulele, Does ukleleunderground has there own app for this or not?

Using Android 10

Thanks

Last edited:
I think I am too late to ask, But I hope still I can get responses.

which is best app to learn ukulele, Does ukleleunderground has there own app for this or not?

Using Android 10

Thanks
Ukulele Underground has a website and YouTube channel. I'm not sure what a separate app would really add to that.

Top Bottom