bASS p***

josuegroundhog

Reaction score
There's p*** in all the other threads how bout some here?

I took the pictures on my cell so they aren't great. But cheap is good p*** I always say.

My upright:
04260919012.jpg

0426091915.jpg

Can't see it.

I've used the same fishman pickup on my upright for about 15 years. Never had a problem and I love the sound it puts out.

I guess you can't use Twitpic as a real picture hosting service. Links to the pic itself just don't seem to work. But I posted a link to the page with the pic. Looks like your typical Ibanez.

I guess you can't use Twitpic as a real picture hosting service. Links to the pic itself just don't seem to work. But I posted a link to the page with the pic. Looks like your typical Ibanez.

Aha! got it. I always enjoyed playing on acoustics but have never owned one. Very nice.

Really grainy image shot from my cell phone.

http://twitpic.com/3xzkv

Ibanez 4 String Acousitic Bass. Thankfully it has an active Fishman pickup, because acoustically, it is pretty soft.

Try this:

BIGREDX NOW. It worked when I posted it.

Go to your tweet pic. Right click. Properties. Copy the link. hotlink to it with the image button.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I did, but I guess there's some fancy code with it that makes it not work. You can try yourself. I guess TwitPic dosn't want to be used as a hosting service.

Ok, I no longer have the Rickenbacker or the sunburst '74 Precision (sold both to fund a bicycle purchase). But I have all the others still. Left to Right: '00 Music Man Stingray; '01 Rickenbacker 4003; MIM Fender Active Deluxe Jazz V; Fender Squier Modified Vintage Fretless Jazz; '77 Fender Jazz (my baby!); '96 MIM Fender Jazz with flatwounds, "Vintage-ized" by me; '74 Fender Precision; late '60s/ early '70s Univox short-scale fretless; Danelectro Longhorn reissue. As I said, I have sold the '74 P-bass and the Ric, but I retrieved a MIM Precision (black w/ Tortoise pickguard) which had been on loan to my niece across the state when this picture was taken. So I currently have 8. I'd kind of like a good fretless 5 string someday, like a Warwick or another Stingray.

Attachments

• 100_1452..jpg
    100_1452..jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Top Bottom