For Sale - Moore Bettah Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have developed a medical condition that prevents me from playing guitar, ukulele or banjo. I visited the Big Island of Hawaii in January. Chuck had almost completed this ukulele and said that I would buy it.
I received it a few weeks later, this is an outstanding beauty that sounds as good as it looks.

DSC_0036.jpgDSC_0035.jpgDSC_0034.jpgDSC_0033.jpgDSC_0032.jpg

insured UPS shipping to anywhere in the 48 states. Payment by Paypal. $5550

These are photos that Chuck sent me. If needed, I'll take some fresh shots but I'll certify that this is about as new as it gets.

Last edited:
More photos

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 158
he can ask whatever price he wants.
many people who resell MB ukes actually increase the original price because the demand for them is so high.
got it?
now #### off.

Thanks for your support Jon. I tried to send you a PM re: the Big Rusty.

What a gorgeous MB. I'm sorry about your medical condition and hope your sale goes well.

Apologies for the... odd interruptions. That user has been blocked until tomorrow. I suspect things may not be as they seemed.

Please carry on.

This is a stunner ... I am sorry that you medical condition has caused you pain and you have to sell your MBU ....

As for the troll, never mind ... their actions only prove they should crawl back under the moldy stone they came from.

Good luck with your sale.

I have seen many people profit off of the resale of MBU ukes. I'm not trying to do that.

Don't worry about it. Charge whatever you like. Moore Bettah ukes are amazing and their value supports a higher price.

Not that you're worried, but in case it helps, wooden bassoons usually appreciate over time, too. Buy one at $15K today, sell it for $20K in 5 years, $25K in 30.

Good luck with the sale! And I hope you heal up over time.

I've owned many ukes, (my wife says way too many), but Moore Bettahs are in a class of their own. John, best of luck with the sale......it is a gorgeous ukulele!

Wow, John, I'm really sorry to hear the reason for selling it. As MBU's are virtually unobtainable, I'm sure somebody will gladly take this off your hands. Best of health to you!

John, I'm quite sure that most all of us here wish you well and respect your willingness to pass this beautiful instrument on to a new owner in the way that you have chosen.

Sorry to hear of the reason for selling. Hope all goes well.

That is a beautiful instrument and hope it finds a nice new home. Lots of Aloha go with a MB.

WOW, that's gorgeous! All the best to you! I'd love to have a Mo' Bettah, but they're out of my price range...

very sorry to hear of the reason why you're selling this fantastic instrument. I remember reading about how you originally acquired it. Good luck rehoming it to a lucky new owner.

Sorry to hear of your existing medical condition, I hope it gets mo bettah,
As for the the Moore Bettah, Id wish you could keep for a while to see how things turn out. Take Care
Its basically a new uke a few months old, some ukes in the shops have more play time on them I'm sure
As for the price, im glad youre passing on the deal you had. Good luck both ways

A more than fair price for a beautiful MBU. Sorry to hear about your medical condition.

Good luck with everything John. Thanks for offering up this beautiful instrument at a very fair price. Best of wishes to you

Sorry to hear of your existing medical condition, I hope it gets mo bettah,

That made me smile. Seeing all the trouble that there is in the world, I thank God that my problems are as small not being able to play music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom