KAMAKA HF-2LDC LONG NECK CONCERT-- Cedar Top Koa Back and Sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickyl

Reaction score
****SOLD****

Big Price Reduction. 1/2 what I paid for it new--$1,100. (includes FedEx ground shipping continental USA). PayPal.

KAMAKA HF-2LDC LONG NECK CONCERT with LR Baggs Hawaii 5-0 pickup. Kamaka hard case exactly sized for uke.
Stamped January 7, 2015

Cedar Top with Koa Back and sides. Rope binding. This like new condition ukulele has a concert body and a tenor neck. One very small strap mark on back (doesn't show in pictures).

This is a very nice uke--fun to play and sounds great. Also, it's light in weight. Selling because I am now playing thin body tenor ukes and I'm making room for a new one.

IMG_2024.jpgIMG_2026.jpgIMG_2025.jpgIMG_2028.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95.jpg

Last edited:
Really beautiful instrument! I got really excited and I realized that I want a long neck deluxe soprano... Good luck on the sale! Shouldn't last long.

Do you have a high or low G on it? Could you do a sound sample? Is this the pick up that you need to replace the battery inside the Uke? Sure looks nice.

It currently has Kamaka strings with a high G. I've had the Kamaka strings with the low G on it and it sounds beautiful both ways. Active pick-up that requires battery. Battery is easily accessible through sound hole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom