Timms Style 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziret

Reaction score
I like this uke a lot, but not substantially more than my Kiwaya, and they sound very similar. I hope I don't end up regretting this, but I don't think I really need two great mahogany sopranos.

Made in 2015. I got it a few months ago from a member and it's in like-new condition. It's so pretty--and shiny! There's been pages and pages devoted to these ukes on this forum, and I don't think I have anything to add to that. It plays easy, it sounds great, it's handmade in England, and it's apparently the closest thing you can get to a vintage Martin. I've never played a vintage Martin, so I don't know.

It is strung with Martin fluorocarbons and comes with a Stagg tweed case.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'd like $500.
Going down, now.
Lowered to $490
Lowered to $480

IMG_20170425_180909.jpgIMG_20170425_180945.jpgIMG_20170425_180954.jpg

Last edited:
This is really one of the good ones.
I could not sell mine.
Good luck!

Thanks, John and Unrealdark.

I'm surprised this is still here. A great player, easy on the eyes, and no headaches from vintage reality. A beautiful repro.

Price reduction to $490.

Come on people! This is a handmade uke made by a great builder and it is worth ever cent. What is the world coming to?

Come on people! This is a handmade uke made by a great builder and it is worth ever cent. What is the world coming to?

After buying a third soprano ukulele, my wife made me promise I wouldn't buy another. I showed her your comment but she wouldn't change her mind. Crazy.

After buying a third soprano ukulele, my wife made me promise I wouldn't buy another. I showed her your comment but she wouldn't change her mind. Crazy.

I have to be my own wife/husband. It's hard! But like your wife, I think I draw the line at three sopranos.

This one is sold. Thank you, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom