Martin Centennial Rollcall

Ha, I knew it! That was the only place I knew that still had the Centennials. I've visited them a couple of times (nice guitar shop btw) and they told me that they had gotten other orders from abroad before since those Centennials are so rare, particularly since they were launched all the way back in 2017.

Also, this means that I've played one of your ukes. :D

Cool. Never heard of the shop before. Actually, I was about to visit Finland - then Covid happened. Next year, hopefully!

Cool. Never heard of the shop before. Actually, I was about to visit Finland - then Covid happened. Next year, hopefully!

Awesome. Covid is quite well under control here and I think you would be able travel from Germany even today but of course it's safer to postpone everything. Not many fancy uke shops here unfortunately but certainly some sights to see. Hope you get to visit later.

Here they are:

Very nice! Those ukes are definitely a rarity these days, particularly new. :)

I just went for Centenntials Style 1 #15821 AND #16022.

I felt kind of pity for them lying around in a Finish online store for years now, so I ordered both, heading to Germany as we speak. :D

Pictures coming up as soon as they land. I might sell one right away. Pretty curious about the differences in sound though.

Do they sound exactly the same, or slightly different?

How many members here have Centennial ukes?
I wonder if the serial numbers are all sequential? I'll list them here.

Style 1
#15323 - clark-kentski
#15558 - jfalconc
#15655 - OhioBelleu
#15758 - jbm
#15782 - rpfrogner
#15784 - rpfrogner
#15787 - AlohaUkuleleMan
#15826 - Sharpshin
#15827 - Ukecaster (this one was catch & release, it's back out there now)

Style 3
#2072140 - Django
#2076847 - rhiggie
#2079467 - clark-kentski

Mutants
#15796 - Ukeleleden (it is a Martin OX Bamboo Natural, mis-labeled with Centennial label inside)etc
I have Style 1 #15795
Right before "The Mutant"

Top Bottom