Imua soprano

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
I recently bought this and got a pretty good deal on it. It's a great sounding uke but I like my Koaloha better. I'd like to pass on the good deal to someone else. The uke is in great shape however on the bottom frets you can see the frets popped through the finish a bit. It's not flaking and you can hardly feel it. Looks to be some small finish buildup around the fretboard and body. I can't say if it's been properly maintained as I am not the original owner but is seems to still be in great shape. No dents or dings. The top is nice and flat and everything seems to check out. Fretboard feels very nice and if I didn't already have a Koa uke and have other things in mind I would keep it. I will say it isn't quite as pretty as a koaloha but it's a great player at a fraction of the cost!! These go for around $630 new. I'd like to get $SOLD shipped USA.

IMG_6050.jpg

IMG_6052.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

Last edited:
$250.00 for a Hawaiian Koa Ukulele??? I don't buy it because I already paid $630.00 to Mim last year for my Imua IS #436. It is a great deal!! It is well balanced, has a great Hawaiian sound, volume and sustain. I t is also a light uke.

SOLD

Was great indeed but I love my koaloha. I got a good deal on the imua and just wanted to pass it along. I hear it is going to a good home. Can't ask for more than that!!

Top Bottom