FS: Kanile'a Aldrine Signature Custom Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBaird

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this listing might not stay up long because I may change my mind haha, but I have my sights on something...you know how that goes...

For sale is a Kanile'a Aldrine Guerrero Signature Custom tenor uke: amazing figured koa from "Log 50," Gilbert Tuners, Bird's Eye Maple rosette, ebony fingerboard and bridge (standard 1.5" Kanile'a nut width), sand inlays, and Aldrine's active pickup system. (I've never plugged it in to be honest, but watching his videos online it sounds amazing...). It will ship in the included Oahu Fiberglass case (took awhile to find a case since this is slightly longer than most tenors due to the slotted headstock...).

Just strung it up with Aquila's new Aldrine Signature string set (AGxAQ) and sounds really amazing...

Asking SOLD. I've sold on here (Collings UT3K) and on the acousticguitarforum and can provide references if needed. My eBay ID is "brandonbm3" and I have 100% feedback. This will be shipped right...

Not really interested in trade offers, but if you have one with a lot of cash on your end...maybe...

Thanks for looking! PM me if you have any questions!

IMG_0033.jpgIMG_8796.jpgIMG_8798.jpgIMG_8790.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Brandon. You always impress me with the Ukes that you have. Best on the sale.

Are you sure you want to sell this one? I haven't seen or played yours but I strummed a little bit on Aldrine's 3 or 4 years ago and it was wonderful! Lock yourself in a room for a bit and just play it. I've bought stuff from you before and you only have the "good" stuff.

Outstanding price. I'd have bought this immediately if I didn't already own one. The big difference is that this model has the Gilberts which are a ~$400 option. And log 50 was amazing.

Thanks for the comments everyone- haha, haven't pulled the listing yet- currently considering a few trade offers...

i am a new member here and cant send you a private message, but i am very interested in buying this from you.. thanks if it helps i sent you a email using your ebay mail. with my contact info... thanks again

Last edited:
Getting caught up, all PMs responded to-thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom