FS: Pono Mango MGTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaidye39

Reaction score
I'm so saddened to do this, but for medical reasons (long story super short -- complications from cancer (free 2 years) + broken wrist not healing properly due to said cancer + some stiffening in the thumb joint leads me to only comfortably be able to play a concert) I'm offering my very newly acquired and only tenor for sale.

This Pono Mango Tenor Deluxe with Oahu case was purchased from the forums about a month ago. I am the second owner, but the uke is in absolutely beautiful playing and cosmetic condition. The original owner purchased this instrument from The Ukulele Site so it has their famous set up. The Oahu case has a couple of stickers on it (which can be easily removed) and has a little piece of duct tape on the handle where some fraying was starting. It's still a very sturdy and functional case. It will come with the truss rod wrench and a new set of Pono (wound 3rd and 4th) strings in packaging.

The photos in this post are from the original owner. I will add my own photos by replying to this listing.

$350 shipped to the lower 48 via PayPal friends and family.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 183
  • FullSizeRender_4.jpg
    FullSizeRender_4.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 138
  • FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 125
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 143
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Congrats on beating the cancer, Tyesa. I'm so sorry to hear of the complications and that you have to sell this tenor. I know how happy you were when it arrived. I'm glad you found a size that's more comfortable for you.

Folks, this was my Pono. It's a true beauty in looks, sound, and playability. Here's the video of Aaron playing this model. I saw this and pushed the "buy" button!

https://vimeo.com/90172559

Thank you, Angela! I am SO BUMMED, but so happy to still be able to play (and to be alive, of course)! I still strum this sweetie daily as it's so beautiful and sweet sounding, but it isn't without pain. Thank you for your well wishes!

Still available with a rainy Tuesday bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom