Flea Soprano with gigbag

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
I have had this a couple months but haven't really played it much. I acquired another uke that I think will take its place. This is in very good condition and I'm sure someone will put it to better use than me. Comes with a cheap gigbag. $140 shipped USA. Paypal.

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm curious about the vintage of this flea. Was it new when you acquired it? I couldn't make out the serial number in the picture. Thanks!

I can vouch for Jon as a good seller, packer and fast shipper with good descriptions of condition.

These are also popular instruments that can live in your car.

Good luck with the sale. If someone is looking for a Flea...you'll be happy.

Thanks for pointing that out! I have heard of many ppl taking them everywhere. I've also heard of ppl leaving full laminates in their car constantly. I would bet a flea would survive more than an all laminate. I wouldn't leave it in a trunk on a 100 degree day though.

Last edited:
I would imagine that only in mild temperatures, but even then it may not be a great idea.

Nonetheless, these are great instruments.

If it gets hot, the glue will release and you'll be looking for your bridge.

Aloha, don't mean to derail the thread,
but I live in Ewa Beach on Oahu and it is hot pretty much year round. I won a Kala concert in a contest and decided just for grins that ukulele would live in my car full time.
It has been in the trunk four years now with no issues.
I AM NOT CONDONING THIS BEHAVIOR.
Just sharing my personal experience.
Carry on, good luck with the sale!

Glue can handle more than some think.. that said.. everything has it's breaking point. It's a great uke that has its place. I was going to just use a cheap laminate in its place but at this point I think I may just decide to keep it ha..

Top Bottom