Season 279 - Red rum (sort of)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay. The wrap video is below.

Also, here is the Top 10 Playlist.

Congratulations to Linda Louden, Berni Armstrong, and Recovering Bassist for their winning entries. Please send me your addresses and I'll put those packets of pepper berries in the mail.

Robin

Greetings,
Thanks Robin for a great season. Congrats to the winners!!!

Ciao

Wow! Thanks so much! Ghost chickens eh? lol I love pepper, so this prize should be up my alley.

Botanically speaking it's entirely unrelated to pepper, it just looks and tastes a bit similar. It's a bit like a really peppery lemon myrtle flavour.

Well this is a surprise. Im so glad I went ahead and stuck with the plan to do Tom Dooley. Thanks so much Robyn. The prize sounds terrific and just something that I will love.

Congratulations to all that participated this week and thank you Robyn for taking on the week :)

Fantastic Season and many inspired song choices, I've really enjoyed listening.

Botanically speaking it's entirely unrelated to pepper, it just looks and tastes a bit similar. It's a bit like a really peppery lemon myrtle flavour.

Sounds interesting, looking forward to it. Are you sure it doesn't taste like chicken though? lol

Thanks for your comments, Robin. When you are writing songs in one language and living in a country where few people have the knowledge of that language to appreciate if your songs are great or rubbish, then comments like yours are vitally important to keep this songwriter's spirits up.

Cold in Taz? I never knew that.....

I look forward to trying out the peppers. New tastes are one of life's great pleasures. Thanks again - Berni

Top Bottom