FS Bruko Maple Thin Arch Back

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Buying another uke and need to let some stuff go. This is a beauty and the action is nice. Flame maple and adjustable Ebony Bridge / Saddle. Only a few months old and always cased. Excellent condition. Comes with a UKE CRAZY case. It's in very good condition as well. $150 shipped. Paypal. US only. Thank you.

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Last edited:
It's a beauty to play and even hold too. The thin body arch back is very comfortable.

That's a pretty little Bruko. And bright!

Handsome looking flame maple Brüko!

Someone NEEDS this! Such a cool uke! If I didn't already have so much on my plate I'd keep it. It needs a good home!

Soprano, concert, tenor?

saw this on ebay

Price drop to $150 shipped before going to ebay

Can you still sell this bruko with uke crazy case for $150 shipped? I saw it on eBay and would love to buy it. I'm in Indiana. I have never purchased anything over uke underground ( even though I'm a member ) and am not sure how you do it.

Yep I have it on eBay too. Basically you just Paypal me the money and I ship it to you. I'm able to ship for free on here as I won't be paying ebay fees. If you would like it just send me a message on here and we can go from there.

Sold! Sorry mountain goat been busy; totally slipped my mind. I'll try to check asap

Top Bottom